Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/content/65/10102365/html/wqamar/freebestads/ on line 407
How Do I Fix My Child’s Crooked Teeth? - Best Free Classified Ads

Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A860356

How Do I Fix My Child’s Crooked Teeth?

Posted on: Thursday, 14 June, 2018  06:51
Expires On: Wednesday, 12 September, 2018  06:51
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

“I’m a little concerned as my child’s teeth are not coming out straight!” This a very common complaint from parents. Even if you have not taken your child to a general dentist yet and you have noticed that their teeth are not straight, then taking them to a general dental practitioner is your first step as you will need a referral to see an orthodontist, that is a dentist who specialises in straightening teeth, unless your dentist does orthodontics/orthopaedic treatment.

At North Rocks Family Dental we have Dr. Arlene Yang you had been attending an extensive and in depth postgraduate orthodontic course. Please ring us on 98713000 to schedule an appointment.

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
9 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox

  Copyright 2012 All rights reserved. Disclaimer