Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A788436

Seeking Counsel for Slip and Fall Attorney Massachusetts

Posted on: Wednesday, 11 October, 2017  02:47
Expires On: Tuesday, 09 January, 2018  02:47
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

If you have ever been unfortunate enough to have injured yourself because you slipped/tripped and fell, you may be curious as to whether or not you have a meritorious claim against someone or some entity for your damages. The laws relating to these types of cases come under the umbrella of "Premises Liability" law. Many people will choose to handle their own slip and fall cases through Small Claims Court, but the wise thing to do is to seek legal counsel. Proving the fault of the property owner for your slip and fall can be difficult to do, and you will really need the expertise of an attorney that has handled several other slip and fall cases in the past. The best news is that most attorneys do not charge any legal fee until the case is complete and you have collected your damages.

If you believe that your premises liability injury was caused at least in part due to the negligence of some other person or entity, then you should immediately contact an experienced personal injury attorney.

Contact Information: Ladas Law Firm, P.C. »
90 Rockland Street, Suite 4
Hanover, MA 02339
Phone: (781) 829-9191
E-mail: »

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
7 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox

  Copyright 2012 All rights reserved. Disclaimer