ECE Students Should Prepare Like This for Gate Exams
ECE - Electronics Communication Engineering requires one to clear the GATE Exams. Scoring well in GATE Exams is not easy as it demands considerable practice, dedication, and extensive hard work.
From the time you are an undergraduate, you should keep in mind the importance of conceptual studies in competitive, specifically GATE.
For E&TC Gate coaching, click here.
Apart from this keep in mind the following:
1. GATE aspirants should start preparing for their exams at the beginning of their final year itself. Make a timetable to manage your classes, project work, training and GATE preparations.
2. It would be better if you joined Electronics GATE classes as it will help in clearing basic concepts and assist you in becoming organized and disciplined.
3. From day one, focus on problem-solving and building a strong foundation.
4. When applying for ECE students, you need to gain expertise in Aptitude and Engineering Mathematics and an in the exam.
5. Along with that choose essential topics from the ECE syllabus and get through with them.
6. In GATE, a conceptual strength of a student is examined the most. Thus, develop problem-solving skills by learning basic concepts and solving. Standard and numerical books are equally important. Rigorous practice alone will help you in ensuring that you don't get your answers wrong.
7. Try and customize your Notes, Concepts, and Problem-solving procedures.
8. Keep formulas at your fingertips.
9. Polish up your concepts with numerical solving and maintaining a record of what you did.
10. Keep track of the smallest errors that you have made.
11. Form a habit of making handwritten notes. Try and write everything from concepts, theorems to problem-solving methods. These notes could be referred during the last few days of preparation.
12. Take mock tests, online tests and solve previous year papers.
13. Remember, in GATE few concepts can be cleared only through practicing and implementation. Thus, cover topics that include the entire ECE GATE syllabus.
14. Lastly, study on a regularly.
Office No. 44-45, B- wing,
5th Floor, K.K. Market, Dhankawadi,
Pune Satara Road, Pune - 411043
Maharashtra - INDIA
Mobile No:- +91 77570 97730, +91 78756 10374
Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com »
Website:- http://www.gatewayinstitute.co.in »