You have to consider a few standards here:
• MLA papers needn't bother with a different page for a title. You can utilize the first page of your annotated bibliography (upper left corner, to be more particular).
• You have to incorporate your name, your chief's name, the date and the course.
• The title must be composed by regular capitalization models.
• You need to twofold space prior and then afterward the title.
• Upper right corner must contain a header with your last name and the quantity of the page after a solitary space.
These rules ought to help you in composing a cover page of annotated bibliography.
Contact: - Prof. Prakash Bhosale
Office: +91 8097027355, +91 9222086563, +91 9224335234
Email: - email@example.com, info@dissertationwritinge ;ditting.com »
WhatsApp: +91 9867806399
Time: - 10 AM TO 7.30 PM IST, Monday to Friday
(After office hours leave your message by email / SMS / WhatsApp / skype – I will revert soon)
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.