The legend continues with the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 » Men's Shoe. It has been enhanced with a Dynamic Support midsole, allowing a smooth roll from the heel to the toe of the toes. Flymesh in the upper material and midfoot area provides support over different zones and a comprehensive firm fit.
The Dynamic Support technology adapts to your running performance and ensures stability at every step. The soft foam cushioning allows a soft rolling from the heel to the toes.
The Dynamic Fit technology encloses the metatarsal for a secure, personalized fit and a stable fit.
Respiratory activity at low weight
A seamless Flymesh upper provides breathing activity with low weight and long-lasting comfort.
• Mesh inner shoe for breathing activity and a sock-like fit
• Nike Zoom Air Unit in the forefoot for low-profile responsive cushioning
• OrthoLite® insole for responsive damping
• External sole with honeycomb profile and crash rail made of rubber for hard-wearing traction
• Flywire fibers are integrated into the lacing system and provide additional support
• Deep flex notches ensure flexibility and a smooth running feel
• Blasting: 10 mm
• Weight: Approx. 317.5 g (men's shoe size 43)
• Color: BLACK / WHITE-COOL GRAY-WOLF GRAY
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.