* Responsible for the facility's compliance to environmental laws, ordinances, rules and regulations
* Draft Policies and procedures pertaining to safety procedure and environmental compliance.
* Ensure guidelines set-forth and strictly observe and properly cascaded.
* Establish effective communication coordination among employees, workers, clients and subcontractor on site regarding safety and related protocols.
* Candidates must possess at least any Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* Knowledgeable in ISO Regulations, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Safety and, Environment Protection Act.
* With at least 2-3 years related Working Experience
* Has a background in emergency planning and development of Risk Management Policies.\
* Must have at least 1 year work experience as PCO and accreditation from DENR-EMB
* Must be willing to work on project site.